How can I use Qualtrics to build online exams?
Qualtrics is a powerful survey tool that can also be use to create and administer online exams. CEE's guide on using Qualtrics to build online exams will show you how to use Qualtrics to:
- Require students to log in using the central UC Davis authentication system.
- Make your test accessible and user-friendly.
- Randomize answer order for a specific question.
- Randomize question order or randomly select from a pool of questions.
- Create multiple versions and randomize students into different versions.
- Automate scoring.
- Control when and for how long the “survey” is available.
To get support with Qualtrics, review the "Additional Information" section of the IT Service Catalog entry about Qualtrics.